Baudin’s Cottage Provides Luxury, Private And Exclusive Accommodation
in a luxury self-contained cottage located in Baskerville, the heart of the Swan Valley.
Accomodation Is Flexible
and tailored to your needs whether you require one double bedroom, two double bedrooms and/or a kids’ den. The main bedroom has a queen bed with TV/DVD, the second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has two single kids’ beds. The cottage sleeps a maximum of six guests (two per room), however please note, only booked bedrooms will be available.
Baudin’s Cottage Offers Guests:
- One or two double bedrooms with queen beds, crisp cotton linen, dreamy pillows and doona, luxurious soft bath robes
- A third bedroom option with two single kids’ beds
- A luxury bathroom and toilet with freestanding bath
- A luxury shower room
- Log fire
- Digital flat screen TV
- Selection of books
- Luxury fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob and fridge
- A selection of tea and coffee
- A selection of DVDs (available on request)
- Tennis court, badminton and boules (available on request)
- Board games
- Toiletries, guest soaps and hair dryer
- Front and rear decks both with seating and shade
- Walking distance to Swan River, wineries and a restaurant
- Minutes drive to breweries, restaurants, cheese, chocolate factory and other Swan Valley attractions
A breakfast hamper is available on request (for 2, 4 or 6 persons) and left in the fridge ready for you to make in the comfort of your own kitchen (enquire for prices).
Alternatively, neighbouring Broads Restaurant can organise a Gourmet Breakfast Hamper (see Download Menu).
For the comfort of our guests, smoking is NOT permitted inside the cottage.